- Early 40
- New for 2018
- 2018 Theme
- Changes for 2017
- 2017 Theme
- I was Thinking
- Pre-order extended
- 300th registrant
- Dean Survey
We have 40 people registered so far [for 2018]!
Barb Siftar wins best cocktail picture.
Lisa Garcia wins best art work on card!
Keep them coming folks!
- GPC has increased the lodging and meal rates again. : (
- In the event of emergency, folks staying on the 3rd floor of the Inn need to be able to leave by the outside stairs without difficulty, so it would not be a good fit for folks with any mobility issues.
CREDIT CARDS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS. Please fill out the last page of the registration form if you would like to use a credit card. A fee of 3% will be added.
- New Class times have been implemented by the Program Committee.
- 1st period is from 9:00- 9:55
- 2nd period is from 10:00-10:55
- 3rd period is from 11:00-11:55.
- NNESRE has implemented a late fee of $25 to all unpaid bills that are not received by July 14, 2017. The camp is required to order all the food 2 weeks prior to camp so the money is needed by then. Note: We still have the on time (April 15th) registration discount!
- Please add a 3rd choice on lodging and consider sharing cabins like Geneva Woods with other families to accommodate all our returning and new campers!
- GPC has increased the lodging and meal rates and has also changed the age of an adult and youth for the food plan.
- NNESRE encourages campers to ... ...
A Hundred Years from Now
This is a snapshot of an article that appeared in
the "Post GEMS" for 2016 — full article here.
Build Camaraderie & NNESRE funds
Dearest dear Winnites, (I don’t throw the double dear around very often so you know this is an important occasion!) Now is the time for all good Winni-ers to come to the aid of your NNESRE. We have a special year and we don’t come around knocking too often – so please hear my awesome opportunity of a pledge drive.
We are using the occasion of NNESRE’s 100th Anniversary to have a FUN-RAISER! What’s the difference between a Fundraiser and a Fun-Raiser, you ask? For the traditional "raiser," you give till it hurts — for this, give just to be part of the party! This is not a high stress, high stakes request – but one to ...
I would like to thank Rowland Siftar for being the 300th registrant for Winni 2016! We still have room for more (stateline, trees, geneva woods, tenting)!
NNESRE Business Manager
Here we go again with an “I have a Winni Dream” idea and I need everybody’s help – whether you are going to camp this year or not, and it will only take 2 minutes of your time. I would like to put together a Powerpoint presentation with a scrolling vision of what Winni means to everyone and some of your favorite Winni memories. That’s it and it’s that easy!
So I would like to ask you to... — EVERYONE – especially folks who aren’t going to camp so we can include you in this.
Take a deep breath n’ relax. ∞ Put yourself in a Winni state o’ mind...
- Page 1 of 2